Welcome to North Shore Ice Arena
The North Shore Ice Arena is in the process of switching software for all online ice sales.
At this time if you would like to purchase any ice time, please email Michael at email@example.com
When requesting Ice please include the following in the email:
1. Name, Address and phone number
2. Rink of choice (Full NHL, 1/2 NHL or Studio)
3. Date preferences
4.Desired time of day
We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing and appreciate your patience while we upgrade our software.
Mark your calendars.. The 3 on 3 Winter Classic is back!!
Registration for the 3 on 3 Winter Classic will begin on November 1st.
The North Shore Ice Arena is dedicated to keeping all skaters and employees safe and healthy. Please follow the rules below to ensure the safety of all.
Effective February 2nd, 2021
- 1 spectator per skater will be allowed in the stands.
- Please keep a 6 foot space between you and the other spectators.
- Masks are required to be worn when not on the ice.
- Please stay at home if you have any respiratory symptoms. (coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath) and or a fever.
- Please encourage your skater to maintain social distancing.
- All skaters (excluding goalies) are encouraged (but not required) to have a bubble mask or combo cage.